Sunday, January 29, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging


For more Weekend Dog Blogging head over to Sweetnicks later tonight.

This guilty pup, Kahlil, has his face is hidden, because close investigation of him and the scene below today proved him to be, as they say, 'the perp' .
That's the cyclamen, I bought last week. :(

Some days I wonder why I get so few things on my to-do list done. The end of the day comes and maybe only one or two of the things I've listed are checked off. If this happens to you, I suggest keeping track of the things that you actually do for one day. Then check those things off. You'll have lots of things checked off at the end of the day and feel like you have accomplished something. This works especially well if you have small children. So today I added to my list. "clean up plant and vacume rug". I also added "wash jacket". That got added after I put some eggs I collected from my chickens in my pockets and then forgot and kneeled down in the yard I managed to break one. I know it seems stupid to collect eggs in my pockets, but I've been doing it for years without an accident until today. I've often forgotten I had an egg in my pocket and only realized hours later when I've reached into my pocket. They are stronger than you think. What I didn't get to today was my fun project, the cold frame. There's not enough progress to post yet. Maybe in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment