Monday, January 23, 2006

Heavy Wet Snow

We had heavy wet snow today, the kind that sticks to the trees and makes for great photos that look like a winter wonderland. By the time I got home from work, it was dark though. I had completely missed shooting the winter wonderland. It never occurred to me to bring my camera to work, despite the fact that I work at a photogenic New England College campus. Next time.
Streetlights and car headlights had to be my lighting and after clearing the driveway I was too cold and tired to take more than a few photos. Inside it's a different story. My lettuce is up and portends of greener things to come.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got as much snow as we did in that last one. Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you your little green growing things..nothing like a garden to remind you that winter does, eventually, end.

    ReplyDelete