Thursday, February 02, 2006

Not Just for Shoes

Like many others, I am on an eternal quest to be more organized. Recently I noticed a great way to organize all those hats and mittens. and other things that seems to accumulate in a post at Sugar Mountain Farm. There, Holly came up with an idea for a Hanging String Rack . I really liked the idea and want to make one for my home office to clip the bills that I need to pay and other papers that I must attend to instead of throwing them in a pile on my desk. If you are not the type of person who likes to make things, then I have another way to store hats, scarves, gloves, umbrellas, and even shoes . The canvas over-the-door shoe bags are great for this. I got the idea years ago when I saw a friend using these bags to store things other than shoes. They are also great for toys, underwear or socks in kids rooms or toiletries in a storage challanged bathroom. I googled "over the door shoe bags" and they seem to cost about $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment